About Stream Market
You are not currently viewing the most recent Realscreen West. Go to Realscreen West 2018.
- About Realscreen West and why you should attend
- Learn about our signature networking sessions
- What's included in your registration to Realscreen West
About Realscreen West
Seven years since its inception as Realscreen's Factual Entertainment Forum, Realscreen West has indisputably become the West Coast's most important and valuable unscripted entertainment conference. Last year's sold-out event attracted over 1000 delegates from around the globe for two days of panels, pitching and networking. Over 200 of those in attendance were buyers of unscripted programming and deals were certainly done!
This year's event moves (back) to the Fairmont Miramar Hotel on June 1–3, 2015 and registration includes access to the Realscreen Awards, the global celebration of non-fiction and factual entertainment excellence.
Why You Should Attend
Whether you are a creator, buyer or distributor of unscripted entertainment, or if your business provides a service to producers, you can't afford to miss this exceptional opportunity to:
- Establish contacts and cement relationships
- Explore issues and uncover trends in reality television/factual entertainment
- Pitch and develop new program ideas
- Meet co-production partners
- Acquire content and/or strengthen your catalog
- Sell programming and production services
- Attend the 2015 Realscreen Awards and celebrate excellence in international non-fiction and factual entertainment
- Have Fun Doing Business
Realscreen West networking sessions provide unparalleled access to decision makers
We pride ourselves on making it easy to make meaningful industry connections. Meet face to face, listen and ask questions in intimate sessions, enjoy breakfast or lunch with executives, or even pitch your project. We make it all possible.
Speed Pitching. Now you’re talking, fast
Get coveted face time with top executives who have the power to green-light your project. Programming execs take individual one-on-one three-minute pitches. Slots are limited, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Now you have the opportunity to deliver that pitch you’ve been polishing.
Spend some quality time getting to know the buyers who can green-light your projects. You’ll have a chance to share a meal in small groups with one of 20-plus commissioning execs. Bon appétit!
30 Minutes With
These intimate and interactive sessions feature some of the most in-demand unscripted buyers and commissioners talking candidly about their programming strategies, future plans and priorities. Seating is limited to 40 delegates to maintain an up-close-and-personal vibe.
Meet a Mentor
Realsceen's "Meet a Mentor" series is designed to give delegates rare access to some of the top producers in factual programming. You can sign up for the opportunity to glean valuable information in an intimate, "off the record" setting, and hear from A-list producers through Q&A about how they charted their paths, faced and met challenges head-on, and learned invaluable lessons along the way.
Meet an Expert
In an effort to continue to facilitate your ongoing business ventures and making great connections, we’ve assembled some of the top agencies and distributors in factual entertainment and made them available for you to meet with. Sign up to find out what these industry experts can offer you and your production.
The Delegate Lounge
A comfortable setting, available throughout Realscreen West. Here you can hold your networking meetings, or simply schmooze with others over a coffee.
Showcase your work. Discover new projects and partners! Connect with others, and book networking meetings. It’s all here to keep you connected at the event – on your laptop, smart phone, or tablet.
When you register for realXchange, you’ll easily be able to connect with others attending the event. Set up meetings in advance, or connect before or after the event. Once you’re in realXchange, you’ll see how easy it is to share your project concepts, make connections, and arrange valuable networking meetings.
What’s included in your registration
Rest assured, you’ll be well looked after during Realscreen West. Here’s what you can expect with your registration:
- Breakfast on Tuesday & Wednesday
- Lunch on Monday & Tuesday
- Admission to Realscreen Awards, including cocktail party on Tuesday, June 2
- Closing cocktail on Wednesday, June 3
- Access to all of the Sessions and Keynotes
- Ability to sign up for Speed Pitching, Lunching Roundtables, Meet a Mentor, Meet an Expert
- Delegate lounge access throughout the event
- Delegate gift bag and handbook
- Discounted room rate at Fairmont Miramar Hotel